Your lies, your play, you're all the same to me...

6:43 AM

If you like my work don't forget to follow me on my other social networks too!
Tumblr 
Flickr 
Plurk 
Skin: Glam Affair - Ellen -Jamaica RARE  @The Epiphany 
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Ears Goth GOLD-Rare
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Yennie /Black&White
Piercings:  [CX]  Bitten 2017 Update (Gold+Catya)
Piercings:  [CX]  Bento Piercing Medusa - Gold 
Septum:  [CX]  Diamond Septum (Gold)
Luna: CURELESS [+] Moonlight Jewels
Cigarrete: .01 [ kunst ] - Slim Cigarette
Choker: [Pretty Mess] Open Choker - Black  @The Epiphany 
Short:  [CX] Luceat Arachne Shorts - Obsidian Rare (Maitreya)  @The Epiphany 
Stockings:  [CX]  Ripped Stockings 
Shoes: [VALE KOER] MOODY PLATFORMS
Jacket: Semller LeNoir Leather Jacket  @The Epiphany 
Shirt: Semller LeNoir Under-Part  @The Epiphany 

Decor
22769 - The Record Store Set at @The Epiphany 


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios